RABIA ENCLAVE, Quetta
WHY INVEST IN RABIA ENCLAVE?
- Approvals from SBCA make it a secure investment.
- 25,000 apartment units are constructed every year in Karachi, meaning that apartment projects such as Rabia Enclave are high in demand.
- Easy access to city center and other locations such as I.I. Chundrigar Road, Saddar & Clifton through Lyari Expressway.
- The city is expanding majorly on the Karachi- Hyderabad Motorway route, with all societies at least 15KMs away from Sohrab Goth, while Rabia Enclave is only 3.5KMs away in an already populated area where all facilities are easily available.
- Karachi and Lahore accommodate 62% of Pakistan’s urban population, causing a substantial increase in demand for high-quality housing.
- The country’s housing shortage is estimated at 10-12 million, which means there is a high demand for housing units.
- The infrastructure for green energy enables residents to enjoy an estimated 50% reduction on electricity bills.
- The city of Karachi is undergoing rapid development in the vicinity of Scheme 33, making the area lucrative for investment and the upcoming community of the city.
Rabia Enclave is a project of Sky View Builders & Developers, a renowned firm working under the umbrella of Shaikhani Group of Companies and aiming to enhance the quality of life by creating and developing world-class properties. Since 1978, the group has delivered over 30,000 property units. Comprising of a highly professional team, Sky View Builders & Developers aims to raise the profile of luxury living with an exclusivity that is manifested in every aspect of planning.